Fine Art – Saroja
*This course is free for members*
Learning Session Details
- Duration – 5 hours ( 1 hour each day)
- Age – Any Age
- Batch size – 15 to 20 Learners
- The medium of Instruction – English, Tamil and Hindi
- Key Learning – Enhance your drawing capabilities to a new level
- Drawing Notebook
- Regular Pencil
- Long scale
You will be Learning:
About the trainer
Saroja has been an artist for 16 years. She has always been in love with pencil, scribbling and art. Her passion for drawing has grown over the years and taken the shape of Drawing, painting and calligraphy.
Her artworks are realistic and characterized by translating photographs into drawing with extreme attention to detail and an exaggeration to reality. She is an effervescent learner and an enthusiastic teacher of art. Her artworks are itself an inspiration for any budding artist. This learning session is not only to be amazed and jaw-drop at her work, but also to refine your drawing and artistic skills. There are levels of being artistic
Beginner – Coloring,
- Level 1 – Step by step drawing, Line drawing, Color Merging
- Level 2 – Free hand, Memory drawing, color merging techniques
- Level 3 – Advance free hand, creative drawing and Coloring techniques
Saroja will hand hold the learner into different levels of artistic expertise and help them to become a confident artist.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.