Clay Modelling – Sreedevi Pavani
*This course is free for members*
Learning Session Details (1 Hour Session)
- Duration – 1 hour
- Age – Above 9 years of age
- Batch size – 10 to 20 Learners
- The medium of Instruction – English & Telugu
- Key Learning – Preparing clay for modeling. Modeling clay into different shapes and figures.
- Plaster of Paris
- Camlin Gum (Comes in the blue bottle)
- Chalk powder
About the trainer
Sreedevi Pavani is a handicraft trainer practicing in IITM(L-Tap courses) for 5 years. Sreedevi has 10 years of experience in handicrafts. She also does terracotta jewelry and 3D Clay Painting. She also runs a business where her artworks come for sale. You can make your own showpieces. Your unique artwork.
Do you dream of sculpting your own artwork? Is your imagination in want of a way to express. This is it then. Where else can you gain this insight from a trainer next to you? See your art becoming a gateway to showcasing the vastness of your imagination. You will be learning how to prepare clay for creating 3D models and other decorative artwork.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.