Carnatic Vocal – Mathangie
*This course is free for members*
Learning Session Details (1 Hour Session)
- Duration – 1 hour
- Age – 5 to 15 years of age
- Batch size -15 Learners
- The medium of Instruction – English and Tamil
- Key Learning – Improve your vocal range and listening skills
You will be learning:
- July 7th – Sarali varisai (lesson 1) -1 to 4 and Note swaram -Shakti sahita (swaram)
- July 14th -Sarali Varisai – 5 to 9 and Shakti sahita- sahityam
- July 21st -Sarali varisai -10,11 and Note swaram -Varasiva baalam
- July 28th -Sarali Varisai -12,13,14 and varasiva balam =sahityam
- Music Text Book
About the trainer
Mathangie is a dentist by profession but is a passionate learner of Carnatic music for 10 years. She has been teaching Carnatic Vocal music for the past 3 years. She teaches children to sing perfect notes in Carnatic music and develop their confidence in singing.
While children learn the Carnatic Vocal music they will be able to easily learn other musical instruments. Learning to sing to a particular note fine-tunes their listening skills to a great extent. Children seem to develop an interest towards living a life in harmony with the music. Learning to sing also develops the child’s memory and teaches the formation of different patterns.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.